House insurance is usually comprised of a combination of both property insurance and contents insurance, to cover all aspects of your home.
This home owner insurance will typically cover damage caused as a result of perils such as fire, storms, natural disasters, burglary, riots, vandalism or explosions, while also providing protection for your belongings in the same circumstances.
Why take Leisure & Holiday Home Insurance from us?
We can also tailor a policy that allows from the basic house insurance quotes to higher value homeowners insurance in complete confidence.
- Buildings stand alone
- Contents Standalone
- Buildings & Contents Combined
What is included in your Home and Content Insurance?
- All risks cover for buildings as standard.
- Costs of alternative accommodation paid for up to 5 years.
- Worldwide all risks cover for contents, including damage by domestic pets.
- High single article limits of £7,500 for jewellery and watches and £15,000 for art and antiques limits the items that have been specified.
- Numerous other policy benefits that you would expect from a high net worth policy, including cover for memorial stones.
- Family Legal Protection up to £50,000
- Emergency Property Assistance provides emergency repair for essential services by approved tradesmen.
- Up to £50,000 for victims of identity fraud.
Call Rapid today for home insurance quotes, or to discuss your individual requirements. Call on 01204 392 525.