Tenant Contents Insurance
Home contents insurance for tenants is available to tenants of all types - from students to families. This tenant’s insurance cover is designed to cover possessions against loss or damage.
These policies can be quite variable, with options for cover against accidental damage of contents, cover for damage to landlord’s contents, protection against standard perils, new for old or market value contents cover and so on. A tenant insurance policy will typically be adapted to meet individual requirements.
Why take Tenant Contents Insurance from us?
We can provide content insurance for tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. Covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils.
What is included in your Tenants Content Insurance?
- Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
- Storm or flood
- Theft or attempted theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry
- Escape of water
- Malicious damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry
- Riots or civil commotion
- Collision, falling trees or branches
- Lamp-posts, TV aerials or masts.
Additional benefits include:
- Accidental damage to home entertainment equipment
- Accidental damage to mirrors and glass
- Accidental loss of oil and metered water
- Temporary removal of contents
- Alternative accommodation
- Tenant liability to the public up to £2,000,000.
- Accidental damage to landlords contents
The policy includes accidental damage cover for landlords contents which the tenant has been legally made responsible for.
We offer additional cover for personal possessions provided that they belong to you or your family and that they are mainly used for private purposes. These include personal effects, valuables and money.
If you are looking for a competitive quote on your house contents insurance for tenants, quote & buy online or give us a call on 01204 39 25 25 for a suitable policy at extremely competitive rates.