Event Organiser Insurance
When organising a public event, whether it be a village fete or a firework display, one must be aware of public liability. Proper, comprehensive event insurance cover should be in place in order to protect the organisers against a range of possible incidents, such as injury, cancellations, abandonment, property damage and so on.
These events insurance policies tend to be flexible, in order to be adapted to a range of different events, from one-off event insurance for corporate functions, awards ceremonies or concerts, to recurring exhibitions or village fairs. Contact Rapid for a specialised quote.
Why take come to Rapid for Event Insurance Services from us?
At Rapid, we provide specialist cover that is tailored on a case-by-case basis. This allows us to offer bespoke cover that represents the best possible insurance cover for your event whilst also constituting the best value insurance for your circumstances. Get in touch with Rapid to discuss your individual requirements – we can assess the possible risks involved in the organisation of specific conferences, exhibitions or events and provide cover to protect against all eventualities.
What is included in your Insurance for Events?
A typical Event Organisers policy might include:
- Professional indemnity insurance: to protect against allegations of professional negligence
- Event public liability insurance: to protect against the legal costs that might arise in the event that a member of the public is injured or their property is damaged as a result of your business or products. Public liability insurance for events is a legal requirement in most circumstances.
- Building and contents insurance: covers equipment and/or the premises should damage be incurred during the duration of a conference, exhibition or other event.
- Employers’ liability insurance: is a legal requirement for corporate events. This covers your business legally in the event that an employee comes to harm during the course of their employment. This cover covers not only legal costs, but the costs for temporary staff to cover the injured employee.
- Directors and officers insurance: insures the directors and officers of a company legally in the event of a claim against or arising from their conduct in their capacity as a director of the company.
- Event cancellation insurance: to recover costs in the event that an event is cancelled, postponed, disrupted or delayed.
Events insurance cover supplied includes:
- Sports event insurance
- Art exhibition insurance
- Charity event insurance
- Craft fair insurance
- Wedding event insurance
- Private event insurance
- Outdoor event insurance