1. What do I need to provide as proof of my No Claim Discount (NCD)?
To confirm your NCD we need to see a document from your insurer. We can accept a current renewal notice or an official letter confirming:
Number of years NCD
- We will only accept original documents. (Not photocopies.)
- All NCD proof must be from a UK insurer.
- Your NCD must be expressed in number of years. If it is only expressed as a percentage please ask your UK insurer to provide proof stating the equivalent number of years.
- Your NCD should be no older than 2 years. See below for further details.