Employer's Liability Insurance
Vital for any business operating in close proximity to the public, public liability insurance and employers’ liability insurance covers the company in case of injury or accidents involving the general public.
Similarly, any business with employees will need employer liability insurance to provide cover against the same situation arising with an employee. This is a staple policy in most public and employers liability insurance cover.
Why take Business Liability Insurance from us?
Each trade is different, but we can tailor cover to give you the optimum legal liability cover for your particular circumstances. Call Rapid now to discuss your needs and get a public liability insurance quote – 01204 392 525
What is included in your Commercial Liability Insurance?
A flexible product that you can tailor to meet the needs of your clients:
- Public and Product Liability insurance cover supplied as standard.
- Ability to include employees for Employers Liability £10m
- Temporary employees can be included
- Tools cover can be added – including ability to insure laptop computers
- Contract Works cover, choice of limits and can insure own plant and hired in plant
- Personal Accident cover – for all employees, choose the limit required
- Optional Commercial Legal Expenses
- Access to helplines provided automatically
- Suitable for small businesses and sole traders who carry out a variety of work at third party locations.